Saturday, May 3, 2008

Random Stuff: May

Sorry I'm 2 days late with this. I'll get the hang of it in a while. Either way, even though I'm having a bad day, here is this months random stuff floating around in my head.

1.) Crud. My brother just threw-up again. This time it was on the carpet. Poor Ezra! At least my dad's pulling into the driveway now. Now my mom won't have to help Ezra alone.

2.) I hope we can go and see "Iron Man" next week. We had just gotten to the big, intense scene at the end when Ezra started barfing up his Icee. (Sorry. I've been repeating my earlier post all over again.)

3.) I have finished Warriors: The Power of Three: Outcast by Erin Hunter and I'm back into The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien, both of which I've/I'm enjoyed/enjoying.

4.) I need to delete my 2 polls. Then I'll need to think of a new poll to make. Do you guys think I should use Vizu polls? I hear they're pretty good.

5.) My culture project is going great! I completed the outline Thursday night. It is 2 1/2 pages long, which is way longer than anyone else's outline.

6.) OUCH!!! My cat just cut my finger. That hurt!

7.) Crud. AGAIN! Ezra threw-up again, this time in his closet. Mom and Dad are angry that they'll have to pay to replace that carpet now too. That's pretty much every carpet in the house.

8.) I can't wait for J Scott Savage, Author of the upcoming Farworld series to post the cover of Book 1: Water Keep. I especially can't wait for him to send out the ARCs.

9.) I am tired. It's been a long, bad day. I think I'll go upstairs with dad to watch a movie.

If anything else random pops into my mind, I'll post it here, but I'm to darn tired right now to continue. Good Night! Crud. I think Ezra's throwing up again. I hope he gets better.

No comments: