Monday, October 13, 2008

City of Ember

Wow. The City of Ember was surprisingly better than the book. Then again, the book wasn't that great. The movie was much more exciting. It's a good thing that my little brother, Jordan, hadn't read the book, else he wouldn't have wanted to see it. The book was way more boring. I think they did really well with it. My favorite character was Doon. He was pretty cool. I liked how he liked to invent stuff and take care of his giant moth. Well, it wasn't that great, so I don't have much more to talk about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved reading The City of Ember! I can't wait to see the movie!

J.N. Future Author said...

the movie was great!

J.N. Future Author said...

GIANT MOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT! I WANTED TO BRING IT HOME AND GIVE IT A PLACE TO LIVE!!!

there we go. a little spaz moment to lighten the moment.

I liked the book! and the movie was amazing also! I loved the movie....but i loved the amazing moth!

J.N. Future Author said...

AH! Cute cat! I never noticed it before....but it look playful ^.^

Kathryn said...

I can't wait to see that movie, I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet!!