Friday, February 19, 2010

24


The following post happens between 10:03 PM and 10:06 PM
Events occur in real time.

10:03
I've been watching 24 non stop. Best show ever!

10:04
My mom and her boyfriend, Shawn have the first 6 seasons of the show on DVD and I've been watching them all the way through for the past two months.

10:05
Right now, I am in season 5. So far, I think the best season is..... well, all of them. I can't

10:06
think of any one that was better then the others. It is so good!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack Bauer is the leading cause of death in terrorists.

10:07
It has so many great twists!!!!!! I never know what happens next!! I can't believe the bad guy in Season 1 was reallly ****. Sorry. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it. And anyone who hasn't really should!

10:08

10:09
Jack Bauer is awesome!!!!!

10:10
Ummm.... can't really think of anything else to say without spoiling the whole series.

3 comments:

J.N. Future Author said...

I think you are BANG....and crazy ^.~

Q said...

Oh my gosh. 24 is so dangerous. I love it, but I have to use SO MUCH self-control so I don't watch a whole season in one go.

Brian said...

I've been watching them non stop. I'm a third of the way through season 7 already. SO GOOD!!!