Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bar-Mitzvah


Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy with my Bar-Mitzvah and school. The Bar-Mitzvah was on Saturday, and I got a load of gifts. I got about $1800 , some gear for my bike, an awesome new Star Wars video game, a 14 karat gold Jewish star necklace, and a Seattle Sonics bobble head. I got lucky and more is coming. I especially love the necklace. The kind of necklace has been given to all members of my dad's family at their bar-mitzvah. I've wanted one for a long time.

I'm really glad that the whole thing is over. I've been practicing for months.

3 comments:

Q said...

I always thought the Star of David was beautiful in its simplicity.

J.N. Future Author said...

wow! can you say Jackpot! $1,800! So is it Star Wars Force? That games looks fun

The Necklace also looks amazing!

Im really glad for you! ^.^ and i cant help but breath a sigh of relief. I hate reciting in front of other people. so when other people have to recite in front of others i get nervous for them...yeah weird habit! But really Congratz!!!!

Adri Phaustho said...

Oh my God! 1800 bucks! That's a lot of money, Brian, you can buy lots of things with such an amount.

Congratulations for your Bar-mitzvah! I know now that it is a very special ceremony for the Jewish people and I'm glad that you're happy with yours.

See you!