Monday, July 14, 2008

NBC Studio Tours

On our first day of the New York trip, we went to NBC Studios, near Rockefeller Center, and took the tour. First they showed us a cool video about the history of NBC. Next they took us into three studios. First, a news place for some nightly news. Second, The Conan O'Brien show studio. Last, they took us to Saturday Night Live, where we got to see where they did all of the performances. They also told us that the seats in the studio were actually old Yankee stadium seats. The next place we got to go was the makeup studio, where they showed us how the actors got into costume in less than 60 seconds. Lastly, they took us into a room where my best friend and I got to be a newscaster (Jeremy) and a weatherman (me). Every said it was really funny because I couldn't figure it out because the green screen made every backward.

NBC was a really cool stop and I had a great time. If you go, be sure to add this to your schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at camp!So far my summer has been extremely boring.

I've been to Madame Tussaud's before!Except it was in Londen.There was a Horror Chamber there too. I kept my eyes closed nearly the whole time, which wasn't very smart considering I kept bumbing into things.Really scary things.

Anyways,later

-FlockFan97724